Job title: Sales Manager
Location: Remote, Germany
About the client and role
Our client is an ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle validation and testing specialist and are looking for a Sales Manager to join their organization.
- Overseeing the company’s software products and services within the EU region
- Spearhead product revenue growth within the EU market
- Driving Business Development, maximizing profitability
- Oversee current customer relations
- Manage and grow partnerships
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or economics
- Have 5 years of experience in a similar sales role or experience in a B2B market
- Experience with Automotive Automated Driving and R&D engineering markets
- Have a strong sales background, with experience of Enterprise Sales or Strategic Customer Development
- Show a successful track record of selling complex technologies
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and proactive mindset
- Showcase exceptional communication, negotiation, interpersonal skills, analytical abilities, along with effective planning and assertiveness
- Display strong organizational and project management capabilities
- Be target driven
- Able to use technology and tools – CRM systems, Excel/Word/PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Show willingness to travel extensively within the region
- Exhibit proficiency in both spoken and written German and English; knowledge of Italian is a plus
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.