Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Central Liverpool
Basic Salary 15k-18k +OTE
The opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our fast growing Education & Healthcare Recruitment Divisions. You will be based in our lovely Offices in Central Liverpool
Despite the current climate, we are continuing to grow exponentially and are now looking for the right people to join our family. UCM Education have a results oriented, work hard, achieve together, have fun family ethos.
As an Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will initially be supporting the Recruitment Consultants. Helping them source suitable CVs, checking the suitability of candidates, writing adverts and interviewing candidates. You will also be involved in data input and organising. You will be confident, a good communicator and comfortable using the phone.
The successful candidate will:
- Keen to build a career in Recruitment
- Confident and well-articulated on the phone
- Work well under pressure
- Be a good communicator both written and verbal
- Be a good team player
- Driven to succeed
- Positive attitude and an ambition to produce results
- Be organized
- Target Driven
What we offer:
- Training and support
- Generous holiday entitlement (35 days)
- Early finish Fridays with drinks
- Commission in addition to your base salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Regular social events
- Experiences in sales (preferred)
- Experience in customer service roles (preferred)
- Competitive nature/sports background
- Degree level (preferred)
- Experience working towards KPIs
In return for your hard work and effort you will receive excellent training, mentoring and support from an experienced highly skilled team.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to build a career in Recruitment with a great fast growing company with a track record in developing talent.
Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we can not contact all unsuccessful applicants.
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please apply here or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org