About the client and role
Our client is a Semiconductor manufacturing company is looking for a Technical Business Unit Leader to lead a dynamic product development team. You will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the business unit, and customer projects, driving innovation and ensuring execution of projects.
- Manage all business unit projects and products as a technical manager, leading the product development team, mentoring and developing team members, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Responsible for defining and creating the technology roadmaps, including innovation management and technical benchmarking vs competition.
- Along with the business unit manager, oversee the business unit from a technical standpoint, working with them on customer visits, and trade shows.
- Must demonstrate the capability to establish state-of-the-art design and verification methodologies as well as modern project management techniques.
- Manage teams to execute projects on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- A master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Technically solid background in integrated circuit design and technical team leading in the field of mixed-signal ICs and SoCs
- Proven experience in technical leadership roles within the automotive industry.
- Experienced in product or industrialization engineering
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Must have a background in ultra-low power, analog/RF, mixed signal and digital IC design.
- Track record in leading IC design teams from product definition to volume production.
- In-depth knowledge of automotive technologies and industry trends.
- Should demonstrate accountability, rigour, energy and passion to push the company and BU forward to success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.