Job title: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
About the client and role
Our client a global manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to be responsible for customer relations, sales, and business development.
- Development of customer relations.
- Enhancing and optimizing the company’s brand image.
- Build product development.
- Support the company’s product strategy according to the needs and requirements of the market.
- Provide continuous evaluation of market trends and the company’s positioning in relation to these trends.
- Responsibility for customer relations and communication.
- Sales administration (orders, invoicing requests, support in managing outstanding payments, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a strong automotive background.
- Previous account management experience, working with OEM.
- Solid understanding of market trends to establish and qualify new suppliers.
- Have a good network of customers and suppliers within the market.
- Must show traits of an entrepreneurial mindset, an open mind, forward-thinking, strong communication skills, motivational skills, and be dynamic, and flexible.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize activities to achieve customer and business objectives.
At CLM, our unwavering dedication lies in enhancing the Automotive landscape. With a combined 25 years of international experience sourcing exceptional talent at C-suite, Leadership, and Management levels, with industry expertise across E-Mobility, Vehicle Technology and Traditional Tier One. We go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/jobs/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.