About the client and role
Our client is a global mobility manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager
to be responsible for organising, coordinating, and managing employees across 4 locations.
- Create succession plans for key positions.
- Take the initiative in wage negotiations.
- Manage visa applications and expat assignments.
- Analyse the market and keep an eye on business developments.
- Lead discussions and negotiations with the workers council.
- Take charge of budgeting, forecasting, and actuals as well as headcount reconciliations.
- Oversee HR procedures, such as hiring, allocating resources, and providing rationale.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated resilience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective performance under pressure.
- Open-minded and solution oriented.
- Automotive industry experience (Product experience is not crucial).
- Successful candidate must be hands-on.
- Ideally experienced with Oracle systems.
- Fluent in German and English.
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.