Job Title: Plant Manager
About the client and role
Our client a global automotive supplier is looking for a Plant Manager to join their team.
- Develop and communicate a vision for the plant to all employees and ensure performance to maintain goals.
- Drive safety, health, and environmental initiatives at the plant to keep the site in fully compliant with all laws and regulations.
- Develop and lead KPI’s to meet objectives.
- Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Manage materials and control plant spending by monitoring KPI’s for production requirements, working hours and materials to improve inefficiencies within the plant.
- Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, quality, and operations teams.
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operation reports.
- Manage key projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be someone with strong plant management.
- Experience working within the plastics industry, with interiors (Ips, door panels and centre console).
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports.
- Ability to train and instruct employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision–making ability.
At CLM, our unwavering dedication lies in enhancing the Automotive landscape. With a combined 25 years of international experience sourcing exceptional talent at C-suite, Leadership, and Management levels, with industry expertise across E-Mobility, Vehicle Technology and Traditional Tier One. We go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/jobs/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.