Job title: Plant HR Manager
Location: Portage, Indiana
About the client and role
Our client is a global mobility manufacturing company is looking for a Plant HR Manager to be responsible for job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and talent management.
Responsibilities (listed if required)
- oversees the facility’s functions for human resources, environmental health, and safety.
- creates and maintains reports and records for the department.
- manages the hiring process for all levels of employees, including contractors and temporary labor.
- carries out a crucial role in the global HR leadership team.
- conducts data analysis to enhance HR procedures and practices.
- plans, coordinates, and manages all departmental activities. participates in creating and overseeing the systems, budgets, and goals for the department.
- maintains and updates reporting standards as well as weekly, monthly, and annual KPIs.
- ensures adherence to all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws.
- monitors the employee relations department to guarantee that policies and procedures are consistently followed and that goals are achieved.
- oversees the annual evaluation of compensation and makes recommendations for raises based on an analysis of data from the external market and an internal equity review.
Skills and Qualifications
- five years of experience in HR management
- a professional certificate in human resources
- preferred training and expertise knowledge of human resources in the automotive manufacturing sector
- knowledge of regional and federal employment legislation
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent amount of education and training
- knowledge in running payroll and other human resources operations
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.