Job title: Executive Vice president of Global Operations
About the client and role
Our client is a major leading Semiconductor company providing intelligent solutions that drive the advancements at the heart of every day. They are looking for an Executive Vice President of Global Operations to join their organization.
· To lead Global Operations
· Collaborate with CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operations strategy, and hiring
· Creating and executing end-to-end manufacturing, quality, and supply chain strategies
· Ensure continual improvements are made across operations
Skills and Qualifications
· You will have 15+ years of experience in Executive Leadership Roles
· Have excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
· Proven ability to interact successfully at the C-level and have a significant impact on customers
· Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
· Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
· Business development and deal origination experience
· International business experience
· Strong leadership and communication skills
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.