About the client and role
Our client is a global leading semiconductor manufacturing company looking for a Development PMO Leader to be responsible for coaching and guiding all project managers across multiple business units, implementing growth strategies and effective project management processes to pave the way for continuous success.
- Oversee and mentor project managers from various business units, assist senior PM coaches working on high-profile projects with a cross-functional data and risk analysis, and assist with routine project reviews.
- Improve the PMO framework to make IC developments more predictable.
- Manage ties with development suppliers and subcontractors to guarantee fruitful and effective working partnerships.
- To renew the product development’s growth and change objectives, drive deployment, and stimulate adoption, suggest an OKR implementation framework.
- Offer suggestions on how the organisation might improve its project planning and execution procedures.
- Hiring, nurturing employee growth, and establishing pipelines for the recruitment of future generations of talent and academic relations
- Prompt reporting of any problems as they occur and proactive problem resolution.
- Creating project teams effectively, seeing any team gaps, and proactively discussing any problem areas.
Skills and Qualifications
- Technically solid background in Analog/Mixed-Signal, or Digital IC design methodology
- M.Sc. EE, CC or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A strong technical foundation in the principles of digital IC design or analog/mixed-signal design
- A track record of successfully managing difficult and complex design projects, with the ability to convey any difficulties that may develop quickly and effectively.
- Displaying honesty and reliability
- A capable thinker with a broad viewpoint who can solve problems.
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility, and a natural ability to lead and influence.
- An automotive background is an advantage.
- M.Sc. in EE, CC, or a related field, and at least five years of experience in a comparable position
At CLM, we’re obsessed with creating a better executive search experience for our candidates and clients in the automotive industry. With over 25 years of international experience providing staffing solutions at C-Suite, Leadership and Management level, we go above and beyond to ensure your needs always come first.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are not physically able to get back to every candidate that applies. Please follow our CLM page https://www.clmsearch.com/careers/ for regular job updates and we hope to support you with your next venture.